Chanel Hydra Beauty Nutrition Nourishing & Protective Cream (For Dry Skin) 1.7oz
- In Stock.
- 1.70 Ounces
- $4.95 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
Frequently bought together:
- Hydra Beauty Nutrition Nourishing & Protective Cream is the nourishing step for dry, weakened skin. Nourishing and Protective Cream that gently soothes, repairs and protects the skin to restore its beauty, comfort and radiance. Its rich texture gently melts away, leaving a hint of subtle fruity notes.
- With the HYDRA BEAUTY skincare line, CHANEL Research reveals the power of its iconic flower, the camellia, and its exclusive* ultra-hydrating active ingredient: Camellia Alba PFA.** This key active ingredient helps skin restore and maintain optimal moisture levels in the cells.
- HYDRA BEAUTY NUTRITION skincare products are inspired by the protective power of waxes that cover camellia petals in winter. Their formulas are tailor-made for dry skin and lips.
- After 4 weeks of use, the skin is repaired and comfortable. Infused with moisture, it is soft, smooth and radiant.
- The HYDRA BEAUTY NUTRITION Nourishing and Protective Cream formula is tailor-made for dry skin.
- Extracted from camellia flower, the Camellia Alba PFA* active ingredient hydrates the skin and helps maintain optimal moisture levels.
- As a complement, the antioxidant powers of Blue Ginger PFA* reinforce the cellular self-defense system.
- Precious camellia oil offers perfect nourishing and protective action.
- * PFA: PolyFractioning of Active Ingredients. A specific process developed by CHANEL that allows for the creation of ultra-pure cosmetic ingredients.
- Dermatologist tested. Non-comedogenic.
- Morning and/or evening, apply to clean, dry skin, following application of serum.
- For skin that is repaired and plumped up in the morning, apply a thick layer in the evening.
- HYDRA BEAUTY NUTRITION Nourishing and Protective Cream can be used with the other HYDRA BEAUTY daily care products. In synergy with HYDRA BEAUTY Sérum, it offers optimal hydration and a naturally glowing complexion.